Cover major purchases, such as a wedding or home remodel, or get help paying off higher-interest debt.1
No surprises with a low Fixed For Life rate—your rate will range from 13.99% to 18.99% APR2—and will never change for the length of the loan.
With an exclusive SEIU member 0.25% interest rate reduction with AutoPay enrollment, you can save on interest over time.2
Pay zero annual or application fees. And there’s no prepayment penalty or hidden fees with your SEIU Personal Loan.
How does $0 sound? For instance, if your debt balance is $15,000 and your existing APR is 15.99%, you could still owe $10,036 in 5 years. But if you made payments on an SEIU Personal Loan at 15.99% APR for 5 years, your debt would be paid in full!3
HOW TO GET THIS
Before You Apply
Before you apply, you should be able to answer YES to the following statements:
YES, by requesting this loan, I agree that FNBO may obtain credit reports for purposes of processing my request for this loan and for later purposes related to my loan such as reviewing, updating and renewing it, and collecting.4
YES, I have received, reviewed, and agree to the general terms
(Key Information on Your Loan for debt consolidation) that will apply to my loan. The specific term of your loan (APR, Payment, and Term) will be established and disclosed during a separate phone call after your application has been received if you qualify.
How To Apply
1. Exclusions and limitations may apply. Please call a loans specialist for details. The SEIU Personal Loan cannot be used to pay postsecondary educational expenses or tuition, or to consolidate postsecondary educational loans.
2. Your Fixed For Life APR will be established when we discuss your specific request with you and will be in the range of 13.99% Fixed For Life APR to 18.99% Fixed For Life APR, depending on your creditworthiness. Please note that all applicants may not qualify for the lowest rate. The lowest rate may not be available for the term chosen. You may receive a 0.25% interest rate discount by enrolling in AutoPay. To qualify, you must set up automatic payments from a checking or savings account at the time of loan origination. When you enroll in AutoPay, a rate as low as 13.74% Fixed For Life APR may be available, depending on your creditworthiness. See the Key Information on Your Loan for additional details.
3. Your repayment terms will depend on your APR and loan term for which you qualify. Example: On a 15.99% Fixed For Life APR loan you will have (1) 36 monthly payments of $35.15 per $1,000 borrowed; or (2) 48 monthly payments of $28.34 per $1,000 borrowed; or (3) 60 monthly payments of $24.31 per $1,000 borrowed; or (4) 72 monthly payments of $21.69 per $1,000 borrowed. Your APR will be in the range of 13.74% Fixed For Life APR (if you are enrolled in AutoPay) to 18.99% Fixed For Life APR, depending on your creditworthiness. See the Key Information on Your Loan for additional details.
4. If a credit report is requested, an applicant will be informed of whether or not a credit report was requested and of the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished the report. By agreeing to these terms, you are also authorizing FNBO to verify your employment, income and other relevant information.
5. Examples are for illustrative purposes only and are based on revolving debt payments with a 15.99% APR and assumes making minimum payments of 2% of balance with beginning balances totaling $15,000, compared to making on-time SEIU Personal Loan payments of $364.69 at 15.99% Fixed For Life APR for 60 months and $15,000 beginning balance. Your savings may be less based on your actual APR and loan terms.
By applying for the consumer loan, you understand and agree that all disclosures and other important documents related to the consumer loan that are required by law will be provided to you in English only. If you are unable to read and understand the English language, it is very important that you seek the assistance of a trusted, qualified person who can translate these disclosures and important documents for you.
Loans are made and serviced by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO®).