SEIU members get $1,000 in discounts on application and origination fees, applied at closing.1,3
The special First Time Homebuyer Program4 includes discounts and features designed to help make homeownership a reality. This mortgage requires just a low 5% down payment and is available on certain adjustable-rate and fixed-rate mortgages for conforming loan limits.
SEIU members are eligible for strike protection, which means Amalgamated Bank will waive up to three late payment fees in the event that a member’s local is on strike.1,5
Buying or refinancing a home is a big commitment. Amalgamated Bank will put you first and help find an affordable mortgage that fits your needs so you can move forward with confidence.
Founded by a union nearly a century ago, Amalgamated Bank has kept their commitment to working people by advocating for workers’ rights, supporting a fair banking system, and offering affordable financial services for unions and their members.
As the largest majority union-owned bank in the nation, Amalgamated Bank is uniquely positioned to serve SEIU members.
HOW TO GET THIS
1. To be eligible for the benefits under SEIU Home Financing Program, applicants must identify themselves as SEIU Members during the loan application process. SEIU membership is subject to verification.
2. All loan applications are subject to credit, property approval and income verification. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Amalgamated Bank conducts Residential Lending in the following States: AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, NJ, NY, NC, NH, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV and DC.
3. The discount includes a $300 reduction from Amalgamated Bank’s standard application fee and a $700 discount in Amalgamated Bank’s Origination fee. Discounts will be applied at closing.
4. First Time Homebuyer Program: The Program is available only to qualified first-time homebuyers. Income, geographic, and other restrictions, and limitations apply. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. All loan applications are subject to credit and property approval, collateral verification, and Amalgamated Bank’s terms and conditions.
5. Strike protection is only available on loans held in Amalgamated Bank’s portfolio. If loan servicing is sold to another financial institution, late fees may not be waived in the event of a strike.
© 2023 Amalgamated Bank. All rights reserved. Equal Opportunity Lender. Amalgamated Bank NMLS ID# 898791.