Home childcare owners should carry liability insurance to protect themselves for accidents that occur as part of their home childcare operation. This childcare liability insurance program was created especially for SEIU members with special benefits and pricing. Features include:
- Premises Liability – provides Bodily Injury coverage to day care children in the home, or while on field trips.
- Property Damage – provides coverage to members of the public for damage to their property.
- Personal Injury – provides coverage for suits alleging false arrest, libel, slander, and invasion of privacy.
- Professional Liability – coverage for occurrences resulting in bodily injury due to the rendering or failure to provide proper professional services.
- Product Liability – coverage for bodily injury to children, or sickness alleged to have been caused by meals served at the day care home.
- Accidental Medical Expense – provide up to $10,000 for medical bills arising out of accidents to children.
- Sexual Abuse or Molestation – coverage up to $100,000 per person/$100,000 per occurrence.
- Administrative Hearing Fees & Costs – $5,000 coverage.
- Business Personal Property Coverage – limits available of $5,000, $10,000, $15,000 or $25,000 optional coverage, provider can choose the limit to provide protection for loss due to fire, flood, etc. of the daycare’s personal property.
- Business Interruption – limits available of $5,000, $10,000, $15,000 or $25,000 options coverage, and provider can choose the amount to cover the loss of their business income due to a covered peril.
- Non-Owned Automobile Coverage (Optional) – $125,000 limit, $112.00 annual premium.
To apply, please call Program Managers, Inc. at 1-800-473-0111 or click on Apply Now.