Home childcare owners should carry liability insurance to protect themselves for accidents that occur as part of their home childcare operation. This childcare liability insurance program was created especially for SEIU members with special benefits and pricing. Features include:
- Premises Liability – provides Bodily Injury coverage to day care children in the home, or while on field trips.
- Property Damage – provides coverage to members of the public for damage to their property.
- Personal Injury – provides coverage for suits alleging false arrest, libel, slander, and invasion of privacy.
- Professional Liability – coverage for occurrences resulting in bodily injury due to the rendering or failure to provide proper professional services.
- Product Liability – coverage for bodily injury to children, or sickness alleged to have been caused by meals served at the day care home.
- Medical Expense – provide up to $5,000 per person/$25,000 per occurrence for medical bills arising out of accidents to children.
- Sexual Abuse or Molestation – coverage up to $100,000 per person/$300,000 per occurrence.
Additional Benefits Exclusively for SEIU Members:
- Reimbursement Coverage Daycare Licensure Suspension and Suspension Due to Covered Property Loss – provides reimbursement for loss of business income due to a suspension of the license due to the discovery of an infectious disease or a covered peril under the homeowners insurance policy.
- Criminal Defense Cost Endorsement – provides reimbursement for expenses if the provider is accused an ultimately acquitted of all criminal charges or charges are withdrawn.
To apply, please call Program Managers, Inc. at 1-800-473-0111 or click on Apply Now.